Report NEP-MIG-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paramita Sinha & Maureen L. Cropper & Martha Caulkins, 2015. "Household Location Decisions and the Value of Climate Amenities," NBER Working Papers 21826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloze, Gintautas & Skak, Morten, 2015. "Housing equity, residential mobility and commuting," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 16/2015, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Matias Covarrubias & Jeanne Lafortune & José Tessada, 2014. "Who comes and Why? Determinants of Immigrants Skill Level in the Early XXth Century US," Documentos de Trabajo 459, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Ahad, Muhammad, 2015. "The Determinants of International Migration in Pakistan: New Evidence from Combined Cointegration, Causality and Innovative Accounting Approach," MPRA Paper 68542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alicia Adsera & Ana Ferrer, 2015. "The Effect of Linguistic Proximity on the Occupational Assimilation of Immigrant Men in Canada," Working Papers 1503, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2015.
- Mayda, Anna Maria & Peri, Giovanni & Steingress, Walter, 2015. "Immigration to the U.S.: A problem for the Republicans or the Democrats?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11001, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schiff, Maurice, 2015. "Ability Drain," IZA Discussion Papers 9542, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehtap Akguc & Ana Ferrer, 2015. "Educational Attainment and Labor Market Performance: An Analysis of Immigrants in France," Working Papers 1505, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Efendic, Nedim & Andersson, Fredrik W. & Wennberg, Karl, 2015. "Growth in first- and second-generation immigrant firms in Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 265, The Ratio Institute.
- Camacho, Carmen & Mariani, Fabio & Pensieroso, Luca, 2015. "Illegal Immigration and the Shadow Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 9545, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alicia Adsera & Ana Ferrer, 2015. "Occupational Skills and Labour Market Progression of Canadian Immigrant Women," Working Papers 1504, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2015.
- Barbara Dietz & Kseniia Gatskova & Artjoms Ivlevs, 2015. "Emigration, Remittances and the Education of Children Staying Behind: Evidence from Tajikistan," Working Papers 354, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Jadotte, Evans & Ramos, Xavier, 2015. "The Effect of Remittances on Labour Supply in the Republic of Haiti," IZA Discussion Papers 9541, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fredriksen, Lars & Wennberg, Karl & Balachandran, Chanchal, 2015. "Mobility and Entrepreneurship: Evaluating the scope of knowledge-based theories of entrepreneurship," Ratio Working Papers 266, The Ratio Institute.