Report NEP-MIG-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Delis, Manthos D. & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Hasan, Iftekhar & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2015. "The effect of board directors from countries with different genetic diversity levels on corporate performance," Research Discussion Papers 14/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Kalle Hirvonen, 2015. "Temperature Changes, Household Consumption and Internal Migration: Evidence from Tanzania," Study Papers 87, Rockwool Foundation Research Unit.
- Joachim De Weerdt & Kalle Hirvonen, 2015. "Risk Sharing and Internal Migration," Study Papers 86, Rockwool Foundation Research Unit.
- Akgüc, Mehtap & Liu, Xingfei & Tani, Massimiliano & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2015. "Risk Attitudes and Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 9347, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Dustmann & Francesco Fasani & Biagio Speciale, 2015. "Illegal migration and consumption behavior of immigrant households," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1512, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- William R. Kerr & Martin Mandorff, 2015. "Social Networks, Ethnicity, and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 21597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Denis GARON & Charles SÉGUIN, 2015. "Environmental Tax Reform in a Federation with Rent-Induced Migration," Cahiers de recherche 05-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Mike Waugh & David Lagakos, 2015. "The Macroeconomics of Rural-Urban Migration," 2015 Meeting Papers 888, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Neeraj Kaushal & Yao Lu & Nicole Denier & Julia Shu-Huah Wang & Stephen J. Trejo, 2015. "Immigrant Employment and Earnings Growth in Canada and the U.S.: Evidence from Longitudinal Data," NBER Working Papers 21591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas, 2015. "The Wage Impact of the Marielitos: A Reappraisal," NBER Working Papers 21588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.