Report NEP-MIG-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ademmer, Esther & Barsbai, Toman & Lücke, Matthias & Stöhr, Tobias, 2015. "30 Years of Schengen: Internal blessing, external curse?," Kiel Policy Brief 88, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lorenz B. Fischer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2015. "The more the merrier? Migration and Convergence among European Regions," Working Papers 2015-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Andreas Beerli & Giovanni Peri, 2015. "The Labor Market Effects of Opening the Border: Evidence from Switzerland," NBER Working Papers 21319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ismaël ISSIFOU, 2015. "Migration Outflows and Optimal Migration Policy: Rules versus Discretion," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2162, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Parey, Matthias & Ruhose, Jens & Waldinger, Fabian & Netz, Nicolai, 2015. "The Selection of High-Skilled Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 9164, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- TOMOHARA Akinori, 2015. "Effectively Opening Labor and Capital Markets: The interplay among foreign direct investment, trade, and immigration," Discussion papers 15079, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2015. "The Role of Foreign Networks for Firm Export of Services," Working Papers 2015:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Cynthia Kinnan & Shing-Yi Wang & Yongxiang Wang, 2015. "Relaxing Migration Constraints for Rural Households," NBER Working Papers 21314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Giulietti, Corrado & Robalino, Juan David & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2015. "Remittances and Relative Concerns in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 9163, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).