Report NEP-MIG-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Peri & Kevin Shih & Chad Sparber, 2015. "Foreign and Native Skilled Workers: What Can We Learn from H-1B Lotteries?," NBER Working Papers 21175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariotti, Francesco & Mumford, Karen A. & Pena-Boquete, Yolanda, 2015. "Power-Couples and the Colocation Hypothesis Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 9059, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- mücahit navruz & Mehmet Akif Çukurçay?r, 2015. "Factors Affecting Changes in Perceptions of Turkish People Towards Syrian Refugees," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003689, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Moretti, Enrico & Wilson, Daniel J, 2015. "The Effect of State Taxes on the Geographical Location of Top Earners: Evidence from Star Scientists," CEPR Discussion Papers 10600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angela Faßhauer & Katrin Rehdanz, 2015. "Estimating Benefits from Regional Amenities: Internal Migration and Life Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 748, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Steingress, Walter, 2015. "The Causal Impact of Migration on US Trade: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9058, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cigagna, Claudia & Sulis, Giovanni, 2015. "On the Potential Interaction Between Labour Market Institutions and Immigration Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 9016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Morelli, Mariangela, 2015. "Modeling tourism flows through gravity models: A quantile regression approach," MPRA Paper 64446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khanh Hoang, 2015. "Aiding innovation and entrepreneurship through migration policy: A view from Australia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003539, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar & Vudayagi Balasubramanyam, 2015. "Impact of immigrants on the foreign trade of the UK," Working Papers 81843151, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Aurore Gary & Audrey-Rose Menard, 2015. "Aid, Trade and Migration : How are OECD countries policies connected in times of crisis?," Working Papers of BETA 2015-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Chen, Yiu Por (Vincent), 2015. "Fiscal Decentralization, Rural Industrialization, and Undocumented Labor Mobility in Rural China (1982-87)," IZA Discussion Papers 9024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dmitry S. Grigoryev, 2015. "Ethnic and Religious Identification, Acculturation Attitudes and the Socio-Economic Adaptation of Immigrants," HSE Working papers WP BRP 37/PSY/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Michaela Nováková, 2015. "Migration of health workers in the EU," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003964, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe & Wessel Vermeulen, 2015. "Dutch Disease and the Mitigation Effect of Migration: Evidence from Canadian Provinces," OxCarre Working Papers 151, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kaczmarczyk, Pawel & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2015. "Winners and Losers among Skilled Migrants: The Case of Post-Accession Polish Migrants to the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 9057, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ekrame Boubtane & Jean-Christophe Dumont & Christophe Rault, 2013. "Immigration and economic growth in the OECD countries 1986-2006," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13013r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Jan 2015.