Report NEP-MIG-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Peri & Kevin Shih & Chad Sparber, 2015. "Foreign and Native Skilled Workers: What Can We Learn from H-1B Lotteries?," NBER Working Papers 21175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariotti, Francesco & Mumford, Karen A. & Pena-Boquete, Yolanda, 2015. "Power-Couples and the Colocation Hypothesis Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 9059, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- mücahit navruz & Mehmet Akif Çukurçay?r, 2015. "Factors Affecting Changes in Perceptions of Turkish People Towards Syrian Refugees," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003689, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Moretti, Enrico & Wilson, Daniel J, 2015. "The Effect of State Taxes on the Geographical Location of Top Earners: Evidence from Star Scientists," CEPR Discussion Papers 10600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angela Faßhauer & Katrin Rehdanz, 2015. "Estimating Benefits from Regional Amenities: Internal Migration and Life Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 748, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Steingress, Walter, 2015. "The Causal Impact of Migration on US Trade: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9058, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cigagna, Claudia & Sulis, Giovanni, 2015. "On the Potential Interaction Between Labour Market Institutions and Immigration Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 9016, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Morelli, Mariangela, 2015. "Modeling tourism flows through gravity models: A quantile regression approach," MPRA Paper 64446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khanh Hoang, 2015. "Aiding innovation and entrepreneurship through migration policy: A view from Australia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003539, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar & Vudayagi Balasubramanyam, 2015. "Impact of immigrants on the foreign trade of the UK," Working Papers 81843151, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Aurore Gary & Audrey-Rose Menard, 2015. "Aid, Trade and Migration : How are OECD countries policies connected in times of crisis?," Working Papers of BETA 2015-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Chen, Yiu Por (Vincent), 2015. "Fiscal Decentralization, Rural Industrialization, and Undocumented Labor Mobility in Rural China (1982-87)," IZA Discussion Papers 9024, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dmitry S. Grigoryev, 2015. "Ethnic and Religious Identification, Acculturation Attitudes and the Socio-Economic Adaptation of Immigrants," HSE Working papers WP BRP 37/PSY/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Michaela Nováková, 2015. "Migration of health workers in the EU," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003964, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe & Wessel Vermeulen, 2015. "Dutch Disease and the Mitigation: Evidence from Canadian Provinces," OxCarre Working Papers 151, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kaczmarczyk, Pawel & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2015. "Winners and Losers among Skilled Migrants: The Case of Post-Accession Polish Migrants to the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 9057, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ekrame Boubtane & Jean-Christophe Dumont & Christophe Rault, 2013. "Immigration and economic growth in the OECD countries 1986-2006," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13013r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Jan 2015.