Report NEP-MIG-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vaillant, Julia, 2013. "Attrition and Follow-Up Rules in Panel Surveys: Insights from a Tracking Experience in Madagascar," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5443, Paris Dauphine University.
- Mesplé-Somps, Sandrine & Mercier, Marion & Gubert, Flore & Chauvet, Lisa, 2013. "Migrants' Home Town Associations and Local Development in Mali," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11715, Paris Dauphine University.
- Tara Watson, 2013. "Enforcement and Immigrant Location Choice," NBER Working Papers 19626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:71 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Audra J. Bowlus & Masashi Miyairi & Chris Robinson, 2013. "Immigrant Job Search Assimilation in Canada," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20136, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Tariq Modood, 2013. "Post-immigration Cultural Diversity and Integration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 61, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beam, Emily & McKenzie, David & Yang, Dean, 2013. "Unilateral facilitation does not raise international labor migration from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6689, The World Bank.
- Simone BERTOLI & Jesús FERNÁNDEZ-HUERTAS MORAGA & Herbert BRÜCKER, 2013. "The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows," Working Papers 201321, CERDI.
- Harry P. Bowen & Jennifer Wu, 2013. "The Impact of Immigrant Gender on International Trade: An Empirical Assessment," Discussion Paper Series 2013-01, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini, 2013. "The Fiscal Effects of Immigration to the UK," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1322, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Anthony Edo, 2013. "The Impact of Immigration on Native Wages and Employment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Biavaschi, Costanza & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Countries: Country Study on Germany," IZA Policy Papers 72, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bianchi, Milo, 2013. "Immigration Policy and Self-Selecting Migrants," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5377, Paris Dauphine University.
- Peter Simmons & Yuanyuan Xie, 2013. "Three musketeers: A dynamic model of capital inflow (FDI), the real wage rate and the net migration flow with empirical application," Discussion Papers 13/28, Department of Economics, University of York.