Report NEP-MIG-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/5443 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/11715 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tara Watson, 2013. "Enforcement and Immigrant Location Choice," NBER Working Papers 19626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:71 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Audra J. Bowlus & Masashi Miyairi & Chris Robinson, 2013. "Immigrant Job Search Assimilation in Canada," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20136, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Tariq Modood, 2013. "Post-immigration Cultural Diversity and Integration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 61, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beam, Emily & McKenzie, David & Yang, Dean, 2013. "Unilateral facilitation does not raise international labor migration from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6689, The World Bank.
- Simone BERTOLI & Herbert BRÜCKER & Jesús FERNÁNDEZ-HUERTAS MORAGA, 2013. "The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows," Working Papers 201321, CERDI.
- Item repec:msb:wpaper:2013-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini, 2013. "The Fiscal Effects of Immigration to the UK," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1322, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Anthony Edo, 2013. "The Impact of Immigration on Native Wages and Employment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Biavaschi, Costanza & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Countries: Country Study on Germany," IZA Policy Papers 72, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/5377 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Simmons & Yuanyuan Xie, 2013. "Three musketeers: A dynamic model of capital inflow (FDI), the real wage rate and the net migration flow with empirical application," Discussion Papers 13/28, Department of Economics, University of York.