Report NEP-MIG-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lu, Yi & Xie, Huihua & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2013. "Telecommunications externality on migration : evidence from Chinese Villages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6644, The World Bank.
- Neil Lee, 2013. "Cultural Diversity, Cities and Innovation: firm Effects or City Effects?," SERC Discussion Papers 0144, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Mitrut, Andreea & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2013. "Investing in children's education: Are Muslim immigrants different?," Working Papers in Economics 575, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aliu, Armando, 2013. "The Theory of Interhybridity: Socio-political Dimensions and Migration," EconStor Preprints 83785, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti & Joydeep Roy, 2013. "Merit aid, student mobility, and the role of college selectivity," Staff Reports 641, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Teemu Lyytikäinen & Hilber & A. L. Christian, 2013. "Housing transfer taxes and household mobility: Distortion on the housing or labour market?," Working Papers 47, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Walmsley, Terrie & Aguiar, Angel & Ahmed, S. Amer, 2013. "Labor migration and economic growth in east and southeast Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6643, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Sgrignoli & Rodolfo Metulini & Stefano Schiavo & Massimo Riccaboni, 2013. "The Relation Between Global Migration and Trade Networks," Working Papers 6/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Oct 2013.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Theodore Palivos, 2013. "The impact of immigration on the employment and wages of native workers," Working Papers 160, Bank of Greece.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:564 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bouoiyour, Jamal, 2013.
"Les transferts des fonds des migrants marocains : Leviers de croissance et du développement
[Remittances of Moroccan migrants: Levers of growth and development]," MPRA Paper 50537, University Library of Munich, Germany.