Report NEP-MIG-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Landesmann & Isilda Mara & Hermine Vidovic, 2013. "Migration Patterns of Serbian and Bosnia and Herzegovina Migrants in Austria: Causes and Consequences," wiiw Research Reports 389, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- William R. Kerr, 2013. "U.S. High-Skilled Immigration, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship: Empirical Approaches and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:67 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mehlum, Halvor & Østenstad, Gry, 2013. "The Political Economy of Migration Policies in Oil-rich Gulf Countries," Memorandum 18/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Chubrik & Alaksei Kazlou, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Partner Countries. Country report: Belarus," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0462, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2013. "Migration and Agricultural Efficiency - Empirical Evidence for Kosovo," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156098, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 2013. "Migration and Tax Competition Within a Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 9600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luca Barbone & Mikhail Bonch-Osmolovskiyi & Matthias Luecke, 2013. "Labour Migration from the Eastern Partnership Countries: Evolution and Policy Options for Better Outcomes," CASE Network Reports 0113, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2013. "One Ring to Rule Them All? Globalization of Knowledge and Knowledge Creation," NBER Working Papers 19301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.