Report NEP-MIG-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertoli, Simone & Brücker, Herbert & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús, 2013. "The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 7170, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhang, Junfu & Zhao, Zhong, 2013. "Measuring the Income-Distance Tradeoff for Rural-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7160, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Constant, Amelie F. & Rinne, Ulf, 2013. "Report No. 50: Labour Market Information for Migrants and Employers: The Case of Germany," IZA Research Reports 50, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simone Schüller, 2013. "The Effects of 9/11 on Attitudes toward Immigration and the Moderating Role of Education," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 534, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bijwaard, Govert & Wang, Qi, 2013. "Return Migration of Foreign Students," IZA Discussion Papers 7185, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cui, Yuling & Nahm, Daehoon & Tani, Massimiliano, 2013. "Self-Employment in China: Are Rural Migrant Workers and Urban Residents Alike?," IZA Discussion Papers 7191, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Kirdar, Murat G., 2013. "Quasi-Experimental Impact Estimates of Immigrant Labor Supply Shocks: The Role of Treatment and Comparison Group Matching and Relative Skill Composition," IZA Discussion Papers 7161, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klepacka, Anna M. & Yen, Steven T. & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2013. "Migration to Rural Counties: An Example from the North-Eastern Poland," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143075, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jeffrey Grogger & Gordon H. Hanson, 2013. "Attracting Talent: Location Choices of Foreign-Born PhDs in the US," NBER Working Papers 18780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joo, Hyunjeong & Mishra, Ashok K. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2013. "Seafood Processor Preferences for Hiring Non-Immigrant Labor: A Conjoint Analysis," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142995, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.