Report NEP-MIG-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Biavaschi, Costanza, 2012. "The Labor Demand Was Downward Sloping: Disentangling Migrants' Inflows and Outflows, 1929-1957," IZA Discussion Papers 7049, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andri Chassamboulli & Theodore Palivos, 2012. "A Search-Equilibrium Approach to the Effects of Immigration on Labor Market Outcomes," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 17-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2012. "Split Decisions: Family Finance when a Policy Discontinuity Allocates Overseas Work," IZA Discussion Papers 7028, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gil S. Epstein & Renana Lindner Pomerantz, 2012. "Assimilation through Marriage," Working Papers 2012-11, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Marcus Böhme, 2012. "Migration and Education Aspirations - Another Channel of Brain Gain?," Kiel Working Papers 1811, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Elise S. Brezis & Ariel Soueri, 2012. "Globalization and Migration: A “Unified Brain Drain” Model," Working Papers 2012-15, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Rasul, Imran & Viarengo, Martina, 2012. "The Making of Modern America: Migratory Flows in the Age of Mass Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 9248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gil S. Epstein, 2012. "Migrants, Ethnicity and the Welfare State," Working Papers 2012-12, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hanel, Barbara & McVicar, Duncan, 2012. "Immigrant Wage and Employment Assimilation: A Comparison of Methods," IZA Discussion Papers 7062, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Marina Mastrorillo, 2012. "The International-Migration Network," LEM Papers Series 2012/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Gil S. Epstein & Erez Siniver, 2012. "Can an Ethnic Group Climb up from the Bottom of the Ladder?," Working Papers 2012-08, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Scellato & Chiara Franzoni & Paula Stephan, 2012. "Mobile Scientists and International Networks," NBER Working Papers 18613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schüller, Simone, 2012. "The Effects of 9/11 on Attitudes Toward Immigration and the Moderating Role of Education," IZA Discussion Papers 7052, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carmelo Pierpaolo Parello, 2012. "Indeterminacy in a Dynamic Small Open Economy with International Migration," Working Papers 159, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Nicole Stanga, 2012. "More than money: international high-skilled labor mobility," NEURUS papers neurusp155, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.