Report NEP-MIG-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maystadt, Jean-Francois, 2012. "Poverty Reduction in a Refugee-Hosting Economy. A Natural Experiment," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126259, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2013. "Determinants of US Financial fragility conditions," Working Papers 224, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2013.
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin, 2012. "Employer sanctions, and the welfare of native workers," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 38, .
- Ou, Dongshu & Kondo, Ayako, 2012. "Immigrants and Earnings Inequality: Evidence from Hong Kong," MPRA Paper 39673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Braun, Michael Kvasnicka, 2012. "Immigration and Structural Change: Evidence from Post-war Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1778, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kang, Youngho & Kim, Byung-Yeon, 2012. "Immigration and Economic Growth: Do Origin and Destination Matter?," MPRA Paper 39695, University Library of Munich, Germany.