Report NEP-MIG-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück & Tony Muhumuza, 2012. "Movers or Stayers? Understanding the Drivers of IDP Camp Decongestion during Post-Conflict Recovery in Uganda," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1197, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bryan, Gharad & Chowdhury, Shyamal & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq, 2012. "Seasonal Migration and Risk Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 8739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David McKenzie, 2012. "Learning about migration through experiments," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1207, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jain, Tarun & Sood, Ashima, 2012. "How does relationship-based governance accommodate new entrants? Evidence from the cycle rickshaw rental market," MPRA Paper 37424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gleeson, Shannon & Bloemraad, Irene, 2011. "Where Are all the Immigrant Organizations? Reassessing the Scope of Civil Society for Immigrant Communities," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt840950m0, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Martin Ljunge, 2012. "Cultural Transmission of Civicness," Discussion Papers 11-33, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Korpi, Tomas, 2012. "Importing skills Migration policy, generic skills and earnings among immigrants in Australasia, Europe and North America," Working Paper Series 5/2012, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Grubel, Herbert & Grady, Patrick, 2012. "Fiscal transfers to immigrants in Canada: responding to critics and a revised estimate," MPRA Paper 37406, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Mar 2012.
- Gould, Eric D & Klor, Esteban F, 2012. "The Long-Run Effect of 9/11: Terrorism, Backlash, and the Assimilation of Muslim Immigrants in the West," CEPR Discussion Papers 8797, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bloemraad, Irene & de Graauw, Els, 2011. "Immigrant Integration and Policy in the United States: A Loosely Stitched Patchwork," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2nc0m8bm, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Chakra P. Acharya & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2012. "The Impact of Remittance on Poverty and Inequality: A Micro-Simulation Study for Nepal," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-26, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Charlotte Geay & Sandra McNally & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2012. "Non-Native Speakers Of English In The Classroom: What Are The Effects On Pupil Performance?," CEE Discussion Papers 0137, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Chau, Nancy H & Kanbur, Ravi & Qin, Yu, 2012. "Do Public Work Schemes Deter or Encourage Outmigration? Empirical Evidence from China," CEPR Discussion Papers 8778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fligstein, Neil & Polyakova, Alina & Sandholtz, Wayne, 2011. "European Integration, Nationalism, and European Identity," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt1h47s4ck, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.