Report NEP-MIG-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gibbons, Steve & Silva, Olmo & Weinhardt, Felix, 2011. "Everybody Needs Good Neighbours? Evidence from Students' Outcomes in England," IZA Discussion Papers 5980, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarker, Debnarayan, 2011. "Social and economic implications of HIV/AIDS: evidence from West Bengal," MPRA Paper 33648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susumu Imai & Derek Stacey & Casey Warman, 2011. "From Engineer to Taxi Driver? Occupational Skills and the Economic Outcomes of Immigrants," Working Papers 1275, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Yaw Nyarko & Kwabena Gyimah-Brempon, 2011. "Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/26, European University Institute.
- Peeters, Marga, 2011. "“Better Safe than Sorry” - Individual Risk-free Pension Schemes in the European Union - Macroeconomic Benefits, the Mobile Working Citizen’s Perspective and Why Nots," MPRA Paper 33571, University Library of Munich, Germany.