Report NEP-MIG-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ritha Sukadi Mata, 2011. "Do migrants’ deposits reduce microfinance institutions’ liquidity risk?," Working Papers CEB 11-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Elizabeth Powers, 2011. "The Impact of Economic Migration on Children’s Cognitive Development: Evidence from the Mexican Family Life Survey," Research Department Publications 4721, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Gibson & David Mckenzie, 2011. "Australia's Pacific Seasonal Worker Pilot Scheme (PSWPS): Development Impacts in the First Two Years," Working Papers in Economics 11/09, University of Waikato.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Siegel, Melissa & Neubourg, Chris de, 2011. "A historical perspective on immigration and social protection in the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 014, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Theodore Palivos & Jianpo Xue & Chong K. Yip, 2011. "Illegal Immigration, Factor Substitution and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper Series 2011_10, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2011.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2011. "Remittances and Economic Growth in Africa, Asia, and Latin American-Caribbean Countries: A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 201103, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Xavier Chojnicki & Lionel Ragot, 2011. "Impacts of Immigration on Aging Welfare-State An Applied General Equilibrium Model for France," Working Papers 2011-13, CEPII research center.