Report NEP-MIG-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Khemrutai Khemmarat, 2010. "Local Exposure to Toxic Releases: Does Ethnic Diversity Matter?," Discussion Papers 10-29, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Nekby, Lena, 2010. "Inter- and Intra-Marriage Premiums Revisited: It’s probably who you are, not who you marry!," SULCIS Working Papers 2010:12, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Deepti Goel & Kevin Lang, 2010. "Social Ties and the Job Search of Recent Immigrants," Working papers 189, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vijay Korra, 2010. "Nature and Characteristics of Seasonal Labour Migration : A Case Study in Mahabubnagar District of Andhra Pradesh," Working Papers id:3182, eSocialSciences.
- Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Search, Migration, and Urban Land Use: The Case of Transportation Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 5312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piracha, Matloob & Tani, Massimiliano & Vadean, Florin, 2010. "Immigrant Over- and Under-education: The Role of Home Country Labour Market Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 5302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201030 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Bönisch & Lutz Schneider, 2010. "Why Are East Germans Not More Mobile?: Analyzing the Impact of Local Networks on Migration Intentions," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 334, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Thomas Bassetti, Luca Corazzini, Darwin Cortes, 2010. "Crime, Immigration and the Labor Market: A General Equilibrium Model," ISLA Working Papers 38, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Di Cintio, Marco & Grassi, Emanuele, 2010. "Internal Migration and Wage Differentials among Italian University Graduates," MPRA Paper 26707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2010. "The Influence of Role Models on Immigrant Self-Employment: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Working Paper Series 29_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2012.
- S. Irudaya Rajan & B.A. Prakash & K. C. Zachariah, 2010. "Gulf Migration Study: Employment, Wages and Working Conditions of Kerala Emigrants in the United Arab Emirates," Working Papers id:3185, eSocialSciences.
- Adriana Kemp, 2010. "Reforming Policies on Foreign Workers in Israel," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 103, OECD Publishing.
- Farzana Afridi & Sherry Xin Li & Yufei Ren, 2010. "Social Identity and Inequality--The Impact of China’s Hukou System," Working papers 190, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Pierre-Louis Vézina & Lorenzo Rotunno, 2010. "Chinese networks and tariff evasion," IHEID Working Papers 20-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Nov 2010.
- Antonio Cortese, 2010. "Profilo dell'immigrazione egiziana in Italia," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0122, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.