Report NEP-MIG-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Trejo, Stephen, 2010. "How Do Immigrants Spend Their Time? The Process of Assimilation," IZA Discussion Papers 5010, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara Flisi & Marina Murat, 2010. "The hub continent? Immigrant networks, emigrant diasporas and FDI," Department of Economics 0628, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Inoue, Jun, 2010. "Migration of Nurses in the EU, the UK, and Japan : Regulatory Bodies and Push-Pull Factors in the International Mobility of Skilled Practitioners," Discussion Paper Series a526, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juliano Assuncao & Leandro Siqueira Carvalho, 2010. "Financial Constraints, Endogenous Educational Choices and Self-Selection of Migrants," Working Papers 758, RAND Corporation.
- Roman, Monica & Voicu, Cristina, 2010. "Some Socio-Economic Effects of Labour Migration on the Sending Country. Evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 23527, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
- Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of Japanese & Korean Immigration," MPRA Paper 23501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hou, Feng, 2010. "Entry Earnings of Canadaâ€™s Immigrants over the Past Quarter Century: the Roles of Changing Characteristics and Returns to Skills," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-23, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Jun 2010.
- Dan A. Black & Natalia A. Kolesnikova & Lowell J. Taylor, 2010. "African-American economic progress in urban areas: a tale of 14 American cities," Working Papers 2010-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.