Report NEP-MIG-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deepti Goel & Kevin Lang, 2009. "Social Ties and the Job Search of Recent Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 15186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rémi Bazillier & Yasser Moullan, 2009. "Labour Standards and Migration: do labour conditions matter?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09048, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Krishnan Sharma, 2009. "The Impact of Remittances on Economic Insecurity," Working Papers 78, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- van den Berg, G. J & Lundborg P & Nystedt P & Rooth D, 2009. "Critical Periods During Childhood and Adolescence: A Study of Adult Height Among Immigrant Siblings," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Till Bärnighausen & David E. Bloom, 2009. "Changing Research Perspectives on the Global Health Workforce," NBER Working Papers 15168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michel BEINE & Frederic DOCQUIER & Hillel RAPOPORT, 2009. "On the robustness of brain gain estimates," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Choe, Chung & Chrite, E. LaBrent, 2009. "Internal Migration of Blacks in South Africa: Self-selection and Brain Drain," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-06, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Hornig, Stephan O. & Rottmann, Horst & Wapler, Rüdiger, 2009. "Information asymmetry, education signals and the case of Ethnic and Native Germans," IAB Discussion Paper 200914, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Mancinelli & Giovanni Ponti & Nora Piva, 2009. "Education, Reputation or Network? Evidence from Italy on Migrant Workers Employability," Working Papers 2009.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alicia Sasser, 2009. "Voting with their feet?: local economic conditions and migration patterns in New England," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 09-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Wolfgang Lutz & Sergei Scherbov, 2009. "Can Immigration Compensate for Europe's Low Fertility?," European Demographic Research Papers 0301, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200918 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:got:gotcrc:5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martti Randveer & Tairi Rõõm, 2009. "The structure of migration in Estonia: survey-based evidence," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2009-01, Bank of Estonia, revised 14 Jul 2009.
- Luca MARCHIORI & I-Ling SHEN & Frederic DOCQUIER, 2009. "Brain drain in globalization A general equilibrium analysis from the sending countries’ perspective," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).