Report NEP-MIG-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy J. Halliday & Michael Kimmitt, 2007. "Selective Migration and Health," Working Papers 200720, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet Serkan Tosun & Claudia Williamson & Pavel Yakovlev, 2007. "Population Aging, Elderly Migration and Education Spending: Intergenerational Conflict Revisited," Working Papers 07-003, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Catia Batista & Pedro C. Vicente, 2007. "Brain Drain or Brain Gain?Micro Evidence from an African Success Story," Economics Series Working Papers 343, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Catia Batista, 2007. "Joining the EU: Capital Flows, Migration and Wages," Economics Series Working Papers 342, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Xiaomeng Ma & Kao-Lee Liaw, 2007. "The Roles of Ethnicity and Language Acculturation in Determining the Interprovincial Migration Propensities in Canada: from the Late 1970s to the Late 1990s," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 420, McMaster University.
- Arthur Grimes & David C. Maré & Melanie Morten, 2007. "Adjustment in Local Labour and Housing Markets," Working Papers 07_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Fabian Waltert & Felix Schlaepfer, 2007. "The role of landscape amenities in regional development: a survey of migration, regional economic and hedonic pricing studies," SOI - Working Papers 0710, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Timothy J. Halliday, 2007. "Migration, Risk and the Intra-Household Allocation of Labor in El Salvador," Working Papers 200719, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Davies, Simon, 2007. "Remittances as insurance for idiosyncratic and covariate shocks in Malawi: The importance of distance and relationship," MPRA Paper 4463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KESZTENBAUM Lionel, 2007. "« If you love me, follow me. » Sibling's migration in France, 1870-1940," Research Unit Working Papers 0707, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.