Report NEP-MIG-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sule Akkoyunlu & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2007. "The Role of Remittances in Migration Decision: Evidence from Turkish Migration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 691, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Casey Warman, 2007. "You Can Take it with You! The Returns to Foreign Human Capital of Male Temporary Foreign Workers," Working Papers 1125, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Mayda, Anna Maria, 2007. "International Migration: A Panel Data Analysis of the Determinants of Bilateral Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 6289, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry R Chiswick & Paul W Miller, 2007. "Earnings and Occupational Attainment: Immigrants and the Native Born," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Barry R Chiswick & Paul W Miller, 2007. "Matching Language Proficiency to Occupation: The Effect on Immigrants' Earnings," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Barry R Chiswick & Paul W Miller, 2007. "Occupational Language Requirements and the Value of English in the US Labor Market," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Lokshin, Michael & Bontch-Osmolovski, Mikhail & Glinskaya, Elena, 2007. "Work-related migration and poverty reduction in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4231, The World Bank.
- Ellen M. Gee & Karen M. Kobayashi & Steven Prus, 2007. "Ethnic Inequality in Canada: Economic and Health Dimensions," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 182, McMaster University.
- E.M. Bosker & G.A. Marlet, 2006. "Urban growth and decline in Europe," Working Papers 06-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jon H. Fiva, 2007. "Does Welfare Policy Affect Residential Choices? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers 503, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- M A B Siddique, 2007. "Globalisation and Shortages of Skilled Labour in Pacific Island Countries: A Case Study of Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00145424_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore