Report NEP-MIC-2019-07-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose Luis Montiel Olea & Pietro Ortoleva & Mallesh M Pai & Andrea Prat, 2019. "Competing Models," Papers 1907.03809, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2021.
- Doron Klunover & John Morgan, 2019. "A Model of Presidential Debates," Papers 1907.01362, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2020.
- Sand-Zantman, Wilfried & Dosis, Anastasios, 2019. "The Ownership of Data," TSE Working Papers 19-1025, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2020.
- Junze Sun & Arthur Schram & Randolph Sloof, 2019. "A Theory on Media Bias and Elections," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-048/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- R. Matthew Darst & Ehraz Refayet, 2019. "Mixed Signals: Investment Distortions with Adverse Selection," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-044, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eric Kamwa, 2019. "On the Likelihood of the Borda Effect: The Overall Probabilities for General Weighted Scoring Rules and Scoring Runoff Rules," Post-Print hal-01786590, HAL.
- Eric Kamwa, 2019. "The Condorcet Efficiency of the Preference Approval Voting and the Probability of Selecting the Condorcet Loser," Post-Print hal-01786121, HAL.
- Legros, Patrick & Stahl, Konrad O, 2019. "Local Search Markets and External Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 13764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Salvatore Nunnari & Giovanni Montari, 2019. "Audi Alteram Partem: An Experiment on Selective Exposure to Information," Working Papers 650, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Dosis, Anastasios & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2019. "Experimentation in Dynamic R&D Competition," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 52, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Liu, Tingjun & Bernhardt, Dan, 2019. "Rent extraction with securities plus cash," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1212, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Martin Kaae Jensen, 2019. "On the Strategic Benefits of Diversity," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1419, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Constantinou, Evangelos & Shadmehr, Mehdi, 2019. "When do co-located ﬁrms selling identical products thrive?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1202, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Withers, John A., 2019. "Dynamic regulation revisited: Signal dampening, experimentation and the ratchet effect," DICE Discussion Papers 318, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).