Report NEP-MIC-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SCHOPOHL Simon,, 2018. "Communicaiton games with optional verification," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2018013, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Angeli, Deivis, 2018. "Dynamic coordination with network externalites: procrastination can be efficient," Textos para discussão 481, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Salador Barera & Kareen Rozen, 2018. "Good Enough," Working Papers 2018-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Chi, Chang Koo, 2018. "An analysis of the two-bidder all-pay auction with common values," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 17/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Elias Tsakas & Nikolas Tsakas, 2018. "Noisy Persuasion," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 11-2018, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Manzano, Carolina & Vives, Xavier, 2017. "Market Power and Welfare in Asymmetric Divisible Good Auctions," IESE Research Papers D/1162, IESE Business School.
- Otto (O.H.) Swank & Bauke (B.) Visser, 2018. "Committees as Active Audiences: Reputation Concerns and Information Acquisition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-068/VII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 01 May 2019.
- Gabuthy, Yannick & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2018. "Bargaining and Hold-up: The Role of Arbitration," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1173, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Tommy & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2018. "Strategy-Proof Allocation of Objects Revisited," Working Papers 2018:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- DEHEZ Pierre, & GINSBURGH Victor,, 2018. "Approval voting and Shapley ranking," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2018012, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Joao Ramos & Tomasz Sadzik, 2018. "Partnership with Persistence," 2018 Meeting Papers 1264, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bobkova, Nina, 2017. "Asymmetric Budget Constraints in a First Price Auction," MPRA Paper 88628, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2018.
- Matthias Dahm & Paula González & Nicolás Porteiro, 2018. "The Enforcement of Mandatory Disclosure Rules," Working Papers 18.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Hammond, Peter J. & Stern, Nicholas, 2018. "Should We Discount the Welfare of Future Generations? Ramsey and Suppes versus Koopmans and Arrow," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1174, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jan Werner, 2018. "Speculative Bubbles, Heterogeneopus Beliefs, and Learning," 2018 Meeting Papers 1216, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bloch, Francis & Dutta, Bhaskar & Manea, Mihai, 2018. "Efficient Partnership Formation in Networks," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 41, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Peiseler, Florian & Rasch, Alexander & Shekhar, Shiva, 2018. "Private information, price discrimination, and collusion," DICE Discussion Papers 295, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).