Report NEP-MIC-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rohan Dutta & David K Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2017. "Damned if You Do and Damned if You Don't: Two Masters," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000001420, David K. Levine.
- Gretschko, Vitali & Wambach, Achim, 2017. "Contract (re-)negotiation with private and common values," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-056, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Alonso, Ricardo & Cï¿½mara, Odilon, 2017. "On the Value of Persuasion by Experts," CEPR Discussion Papers 12482, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pablo Amorós, 2017. "The problem of aggregating experts' opinions to select the winner of a competition," Working Papers 2017-04, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Mass, Helene & Fugger, Nicolas & Gretschko, Vitali & Wambach, Achim, 2017. "Imitation perfection: A simple rule to prevent discrimination in procurement," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-058, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Courty, Pascal & Engineer, Merwan, 2017. "A Pure Hedonic Theory of Utility and Status: Unhappy but Efficient Invidious Comparisons," CEPR Discussion Papers 12478, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sumit Joshi & Sudipta Sarangi & Ahmed Saber Mahmud, 2017. "Network Formation with Multigraphs and Strategic Complementarities," Working Papers 2017-27, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Werner GÃƒÂ¼th & Paul Pezanis-Christou, 2017. "An evolutionary analysis of bidding behaviour in fair division games," School of Economics Working Papers 2017-12, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Persichina, Marco, 2016. "Cascading Defections from Cooperation Triggered by Present-Biased Behaviors in the Commons," MPRA Paper 83131, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2017.
- Fugger, Nicolas & Gillen, Philippe & Rasch, Alexander & Zeppenfeld, Christopher, 2017. "Preferences and decision support in competitive bidding," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-057, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2017. "Choice on the simplex domain," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Repullo, Rafael, 2017. "Hierarchical Bank Supervision," CEPR Discussion Papers 12475, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pietro Guarnieri, 2017. "Commitment to norms and the formation of institutions," Discussion Papers 2017/227, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2017. "Analysis of Merger Control in A Network Products Market," Discussion Paper Series 169, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2017.
- BEN-YASHAR, Ruth & KRAUSZ, Miriam & NITZAN, Shmuel, 2017. "The Effect of Democratic Decision Making on Investment in Reputation," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-59, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.