Report NEP-MIC-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- LOMBARDI, Michele & YOSHIHARA, Naoki, 2017. "Treading a fine line: (Im)possibilities for Nash implementation with partially-honest individuals," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-47, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- René van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2017. "The degree measure as utility function over positions in networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- LOMBARDI, Michele & YOSHIHARA, Naoki, 2016. "Natural implementation with semi-responsible agents in pure exchange economies," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-48, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andrea Attar & Catherine Casamatta & Arnold Chassagnon & Jean Paul Décamps, 2017. "On the Role of Menus in Sequential Contracting: a Multiple Lending Example," CEIS Research Paper 409, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 13 Jul 2017.
- Chen, Yongmin & Li, Jianpei & Zhang, Jin, 2017. "Liability in Markets for Credence Goods," MPRA Paper 80206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Jehiel & Laurent Lamy, 2017. "On the benefits of set-asides," CIRED Working Papers halshs-01557657, HAL.
- Sander Heinsalu, 2017. "Good signals gone bad: dynamic signalling with switching efforts," Papers 1707.04699, arXiv.org.
- Michi Nishihara & Takashi Shibata, 2017. "Dynamic bankruptcy procedure with asymmetric information between insiders and outsiders," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-18, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Emilio Calvo & Esther Gutiérrez-López, 2017. "Asymmetric players in the Solidarity and Shapley values," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0217, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Michail Anthropelos & Constantinos Kardaras & Georgios Vichos, 2017. "Effective risk aversion in thin risk-sharing markets," Papers 1707.05096, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Philippe Jehiel & Laurent Lamy, 2017. "A mechanism design approach to the Tiebout hypothesis," CIRED Working Papers halshs-01557585, HAL.
- Martin Szydlowski & Briana Chang, 2017. "The Market for Conflicted Advice," 2017 Meeting Papers 133, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & Santanu Roy, 2017. "Regulating False Disclosure," Vienna Economics Papers 1705, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Aguirre, Iñaki, 2017. "Cournot Oligopoly, Price Discrimination and Total Output," MPRA Paper 80166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu-Jui Huang & Zhou Zhou, 2017. "The Optimal Equilibrium for Time-Inconsistent Stopping Problems -- the Discrete-Time Case," Papers 1707.04981, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Francesca Biagini & Yinglin Zhang, 2017. "Reduced-form framework under model uncertainty," Papers 1707.04475, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.