Report NEP-MIC-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joosung Lee, 2017. "Mechanisms with Referrals: VCG Mechanisms and Multilevel Mechanisms," Working Papers 2017.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas Demuynck & Jean-Jacques Herings & Riccardo D. Saulle & Christian Seel, 2017. "The Myopic Stable Set for Social Environments," Working Papers 2017.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Baumann, Stuart, 2017. "Comparative Advertising: The role of prices," MPRA Paper 79872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anastasios Papanastasiou, 2017. "Moral Hazard and Horizontal Information," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-10, McMaster University.
- Mira Frick & Ryota Iijima & Tomasz Strzalecki, 2017. "Dynamic Random Utility," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2092, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stuart Baumann & Margaryta Klymak, 2017. "It's Good to be Bad. A Model of Low Quality Dominance in a Full Information Consumer Search Market," ESE Discussion Papers 280, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Planer-Friedrich, Lisa & Sahm, Marco, 2017. "Strategic corporate social responsibility," BERG Working Paper Series 124, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Sareh Vosooghi, 2017. "Information Design In Coalition Formation Games," Working Papers 2017.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dimitrios Xefteris & Nicholas Ziros, 2017. "Strategic vote trading under complete information," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 03-2017, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Federica Ceron & Vassili Vergopoulos, 2017. "Aggregation of Bayesian preferences: Unanimity vs Monotonicity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01539444, HAL.
- Robin Nicole & Peter Sollich, 2017. "Dynamical selection of Nash equilibria using Experience Weighted Attraction Learning: emergence of heterogeneous mixed equilibria," Papers 1706.09763, arXiv.org.
- Matthew T. Cole & James Lake & Ben Zissimos, 2017. "Contesting an International Trade Agreement," Working Papers 1703, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Margherita Negri, 2017. "Good Politicians' Distorted Incentives," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201713, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Sato, Susumu & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Dynamic privatization policy," MPRA Paper 79849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stergios Skaperdas & Samarth Vaidya, 2016. "Contested Persuasion," Working Papers 161704, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.