Report NEP-MIC-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lester, Benjamin & Shourideh, Ali & Venkateswaran, Venky & Zetlin-Jones, Ariel, 2016. "Screening and adverse selection in frictional markets," Working Papers 16-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Halaburda, Hanna & Jullien, Bruno & Yehezkel, Yaron, 2016. "Dynamic Competition with Network Externalities: Why History Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 11205, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel LORENZON, 2016. "Collusion with a Greedy Center in Position Auctions," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-08, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Andrew Clausen & Carlo Strub, 2016. "A General and Intuitive Envelope Theorem," ESE Discussion Papers 274, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Meyer, Margaret A & Moreno de Barreda, Inés & Nafziger, Julia, 2016. "Robustness of Full Revelation in Multisender Cheap Talk," CEPR Discussion Papers 11224, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wei Ma, 2016. "Pareto Optimality and Indeterminacy of General Equilibrium under Knightian Uncertainty," Working Papers 201621, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gong, Rui & He, Jieshuang & Page, Frank, 2016. "Incentive compatible networks and the delegated networking principle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66045, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Germano, Fabrizio & Zuazo-Garin, Peio, 2015. "Bounded Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," Working Papers 2072/260959, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Strausz, Roland, 2016. "A Theory of Crowdfunding - a mechanism design approach with demand uncertainty and moral hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 11222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Egorov, Georgy & Sonin, Konstantin, 2016. "Social Mobility and Stability of Democracy: Re-evaluating De Tocqueville," CEPR Discussion Papers 11209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Biglaiser, Gary & Crémer, Jacques, 2016. "The value of incumbency in heterogeneous platforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 11207, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bannikova, Marina & Giménez Gómez, José M. (José Manuel), 2015. "Gathering support from rivals: the two agent case with random order," Working Papers 2072/260957, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Jay-Pil & Peitz, Martin, 2016. "You Are Judged by the Company You Keep: Reputation Leverage in Vertically Related Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2016. "Majority Judgment and Strategy-Proofness," Department of Economics University of Siena 730, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jordi Blanes i Vidal & Marc Möller, 2016. "Team Adaptation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1421, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Camille Cornand & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira, 2016. "Playing the game the others want to play: Keynes’ beauty contest revisited," Working Papers of BETA 2016-20, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.