Report NEP-MIC-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Attar, Andrea & Campioni, Eloisa & Piaser, Gwenaël, 2015. "On Competing Mechanisms under Exclusive Competition," TSE Working Papers 15-609, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Mostapha Diss & Ahmed Doghmi & Abdelmonaim Tlidi, 2015. "Strategy proofness and unanimity in private good economies with single-peaked preferences," Working Papers halshs-01226803, HAL.
- Hüning, Hendrik & Meub, Lukas, 2015. "Optimal public information dissemination: Introducing observational learning into a generalized beauty contest," HWWI Research Papers 169, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Zhen Zhou & Deepal Basak, 2015. "Diffusing Coordination Risk," 2015 Meeting Papers 1350, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Venky Venkateswaran & Ariel Zetlin-Jones & Ali Shourideh & Benjamin Lester, 2015. "Screening and Adverse Selection in Frictional Markets," 2015 Meeting Papers 1379, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Huck, Steffen & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2015. "Markets for leaked information," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2015-305, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Christopher W. Miller & Insoon Yang, 2015. "Optimal Dynamic Contracts for a Large-Scale Principal-Agent Hierarchy: A Concavity-Preserving Approach," Papers 1506.05497, arXiv.org.
- Jernej Copic, 2015. "Disagreement, information and welfare," 2015 Meeting Papers 1344, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chatterjee S. & Peters H.J.M. & Storcken A.J.A., 2015. "Locating a public good on a sphere," Research Memorandum 028, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Maryam Saeedi & Hugo A. Hopenhayn, 2015. "Dynamic Bidding in Second Price Auction," 2015 Meeting Papers 1346, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chrysovalantou Miliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2015. "Vertical Integration, Knowledge Disclosure and Decreasing Rival's Cost," Working Papers 1507, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Roland, Strausz, 2015. "A Theory of Crowdfunding - a mechanism design approach with demand uncertainty and moral hazard," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 527, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Steg, Jan-Henrik, 2015. "Preemptive Investment under Uncertainty," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 549, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Basu,Kaushik, 2015. "Discrimination as a coordination device : markets and the emergence of identity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7490, The World Bank.
- Jana Bielagk & Arnaud Lionnet & Goncalo Dos Reis, 2015. "Equilibrium pricing under relative performance concerns," Papers 1511.04218, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.