Report NEP-MIC-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Piero Gottardi & Guido Ruta & Alberto Bisin, 2015. "Equilibrium Corporate Finance and Intermediation," 2015 Meeting Papers 358, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jos Jansen, 2015. "A Note on Quality Disclosure and Competition," Economics Working Papers 2015-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jun Honda, 2015. "Intermediary Search for Suppliers in Procurement Auctions," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp203, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Gabriele Gratton & Richard Holden & Anton Kolotilin, 2015. "Timing Information Flows," Discussion Papers 2015-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Ying Chen & Sidartha Gordon, 2014. "Information Transmission in Nested Sender-Receiver Games," Working Papers hal-00973071, HAL.
- Jean-François Laslier & Karine van der Straeten, 2015. "Strategic Voting under Committee Approval: A Theory," PSE Working Papers halshs-01168767, HAL.
- Heller, C.-Philipp & Johnen, Johannes & Schmitz, Sebastian, 2015. "Congestion pricing: A mechanism design approach," Discussion Papers 2015/20, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Yukio Koriyama & Matias Nunez, 2014. "How proper is the dominance-solvable outcome?," Working Papers hal-01074178, HAL.
- Edouard Challe & Edouard Chrétien, 2015. "Market Microstructure, Information Aggregation And Equilibrium Uniqueness In A Global Game," Working Papers hal-01180058, HAL.
- Kohei Shiozawa, 2015. "Revealed Preference Test and Shortest Path Problem; Graph Theoretic Structure of the Rationalizability Test," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-17-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Jul 2015.
- David Spector, 2015. "Facilitating collusion by exchanging non-verifiable sales reports," PSE Working Papers halshs-01119959, HAL.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Masayuki Yao, 2015. "Infnite-Horizon Deterministic Dynamic Programming in Discrete Time: A Monotone Convergence Principle," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-32, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Camille Cornand & Rodolphe dos Santos Ferreira, 2015. "Cooperation in a differentiated duopoly when information is dispersed: A beauty contest game with endogenous concern for coordination," Working Papers halshs-01116156, HAL.