Report NEP-MIC-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael D. Grubb, 2015. "Overconfident Consumers in the Marketplace," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 877, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Morgan McClellon, 2015. "Confidence Models of Incomplete Preferences," Working Paper 262651, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Metzger, Lars P., 2015. "Alliance Formation in Contests with Incomplete Information," Ruhr Economic Papers 544, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Alexander Zimper & Wei Ma, 2015. "Bayesian Learning with Multiple Priors and Non-Vanishing Ambiguity," Working Papers 201535, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jean-François Laslier & Matías Núñez & Carlos Pimienta, 2015. "Reaching Consensus Through Simultaneous Bargaining," Discussion Papers 2015-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Sambuddha Ghosh & Gabriele Gratton & Caixia Shen, 2015. "Intimidation: Linking Negotiation and Conflict," Discussion Papers 2015-07, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Morgan McClellon, 2015. "Unique Random Utility Representations," Working Paper 262661, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Gardete, Pedro M. & Guo, Liang, 2015. "Informative Advertising with Discretionary Search," Research Papers 3255, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Morgan McClellon, 2015. "Non-Additive Random Utility Functions," Working Paper 262656, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Chen, Yongmin & Riordan, Michael, 2014. "Prices, Profits, and Preference Dependence," MPRA Paper 64827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franke, Jörg & Leininger, Wolfgang & Wasser, Cédric, 2014. "Revenue Maximizing Head Starts in Contests," Ruhr Economic Papers 524, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Jonathan Donier & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2015. "From Walras' auctioneer to continuous time double auctions: A general dynamic theory of supply and demand," Papers 1506.03758, arXiv.org.