Report NEP-MIC-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Armstrong, Mark & Zhou, Jidong, 2014. "Search Deterrence," MPRA Paper 60891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoine Bommier, 2014. "A Dual Approach to Ambiguity Aversion," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/207, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Chiaki Hara & Toshiki Honda, 2014. "Asset Demand and Ambiguity Aversion," KIER Working Papers 911, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Oll, Grete, 2014. "Opportunistic Disclosure in the Inter-Organizational Relationships," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 21/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Nannerup, Niels & Olsen, Kasper Krogh, 2014. "Multitasking and performance measurement," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 20/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Noé Biheng, 2014. "A generalization of the expenditure function," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14083, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- William Thomson, 2014. "Non-bossiness," RCER Working Papers 586, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Ben-Yashar, Ruth & Danziger, Leif, 2014. "When Is Voting Optimal?," IZA Discussion Papers 8706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dotti, Valerio, 2014. "Generalized Comparative Statics for Political Economy Models," MPRA Paper 60711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andolfatto, David & Nosal, Ed & Sultanum, Bruno, 2014. "Preventing Bank Runs," Working Paper Series WP-2014-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Nosal, Ed & Wong, Yuet-Yee & Wright, Randall, 2014. "More on Middlemen: Equilibrium Entry and Efficiency in Intermediated Markets," Working Paper Series WP-2014-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.