Report NEP-MIC-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deimen, Inga & Szalay, Dezsö, 2014. "A Smooth, strategic communication," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 479, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Dirk Bergemann & Achim Wambach, 2013. "Sequential Information Disclosure in Auctions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1900R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2014.
- Joao Correia-da-Silva, 2014. "Non-existence of general equilibrium with EUU preferences," FEP Working Papers 543, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Dynamic Adverse Selection and the Supply Size," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0034, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Junjie Zhou & Ying-Ju Chen, 2014. "Sequential selling and information dissemination in the presence of network effects," Working Papers 14-04, NET Institute.
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2014. "Natural Implementation with Partially-honest Agents in Economic Environments with Free-disposal," Discussion Paper Series 616, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Saori Chiba, 2014. "Extensions and Vagueness of Language under Two-Dimensional State Uncertainty," Working Papers 20, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Dirk Bergemann & Tibor Heumann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Information and Volatility," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1928RR, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2014.
- Sandro Shelegia & Chris M Wilson, 2014. "A Utility-Based Model of Sales with Informative Advertising," Discussion Paper Series 2014_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2014.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Simone cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2014. "A note on comparative ambiguity aversion and justi?fiability," Working Papers 527, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Arunava Sen & Huaxia Zeng, 2014. "A CHaracterization of Single-Peaked Preferences via Random Social Choice Functions," Working Papers 13-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Peter Coles & Yannai Gonczarowski & Ran Shorrer, 2014. "Strategic Behavior in Unbalanced Matching Markets," Working Paper 206481, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami,, 2014. "Foundations and Properties of Time Discount Functions," Discussion Papers in Economics 14/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Francoise Forges & Vincent Iehlé, 2014. "Afriat's theorem for indivisible goods," Post-Print halshs-00870052, HAL.
- Lam, Wing Man Wynne, 2014. "Switching Costs in Two-sided Markets," TSE Working Papers 14-517, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Nocke, Volker & Rey, Patrick, 2014. "Exclusive Dealing and Vertical Integration in Interlocking Relationships," IDEI Working Papers 833, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Sep 2014.
- Staudigl, Mathias & Steg, Jan-Henrik, 2014. "On Repeated Games with Imperfect Public Monitoring: From Discrete to Continuous Time," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 525, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- P. Giannoccolo & M. Lisciandra, 2014. "Political Corruption and Minority Capture," Working Papers wp967, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.