Report NEP-MIC-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berno Buechel & Nils Roehl, 2013. "Robust Equilibria in Location Games," Working Papers CIE 58, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Anna Dreber & Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine & David G Rand, 2014. "Altruism and Self Control," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000962, David K. Levine.
- Johannes Horner & Nicolas Klein & Sven Rady, 2014. "Strongly Symmetric Equilibria in Bandit Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1956, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2014. "Corruption in PPPs, Incentives and Contract Incompleteness," CEIS Research Paper 317, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jul 2014.
- Sidartha Gordon & Alessandro Riboni, 2014. "Doubts and Dogmatism in Conflict Behavior," Sciences Po publications 2014-08, Sciences Po.
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson, 2014. "On the Interaction of Memory and Procrastination: Implications for Reminders," NBER Working Papers 20381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Lester & Ludo Visschers & Ronald Wolthoff, 2014. "Competing with Asking Prices (first version)," ESE Discussion Papers 243, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2010. "On the Existence of Price Equilibrium in Economies with Excess Demand Functions," MPRA Paper 57930, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
- Guo, Xu & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhu, Lixing, 2014. "Almost Stochastic Dominance for Risk-Averse and Risk-Seeking Investors," MPRA Paper 53347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angel Hernando-Veciana & Fabio Michelucci, 2014. "On the Optimality of Not Allocating," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp514, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Stracke, Rudi & Sunde, Uwe, 2014. "Dynamic Incentive Effects of Heterogeneity in Multi-Stage Promotion Contests," IZA Discussion Papers 8368, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Meng, Dawen & Tian, Guoqiang, 2013. "Entry-Deterring Nonlinear Pricing with Bounded Rationality," MPRA Paper 57935, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2014.
- Sue H. Mialon, 2013. "Prejudice and Competitive Signaling," Emory Economics 1313, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Nils Roehl, 2013. "Two-Stage Allocation Rules," Working Papers Dissertations 01, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.