Report NEP-MIC-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2013. "Asymmetric Information and Rationalizability," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00780372, HAL.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Peter Klibanoff & Kyoungwon Seo, 2014. "Perceived Ambiguity and Relevant Measures," Economics Series Working Papers 711, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Antoine Billot & Vassili Vergopoulos, 2014. "Dynamic Consistency and Expected Utility with State Ambiguity," PSE Working Papers halshs-01006698, HAL.
- Oliver Hart & Luigi Zingales, 2014. "Banks Are Where The Liquidity Is," NBER Working Papers 20207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sofia Priazhkina & Frank Page, 2014. "Formation of Bargaining Networks Via Link Sharing," Working Papers 2014.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Manuel Förster & Ana Mauleon & Vincent J. Vannetelbosch, 2014. "Trust and Manipulation in Social Networks," Working Papers 2014.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christian Robert & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2014. "Distortion risk measures, ambiguity aversion and optimal effort," Post-Print hal-00813199, HAL.
- Berno Buechel & Tim Hellmann & Stefan Kölßner, 2014. "Opinion Dynamics and Wisdom under Conformity," Working Papers 2014.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Manuel Foerster & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "Anonymous social influence," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00913235, HAL.
- Roman V. Belavkin, 2014. "Asymmetry of Risk and Value of Information," SEET Working Papers 2014-03, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Mishra, Ajit & Samuel, Andrew, 2013. "Corruption and Hold-Up:The Role of Intermediaries," Department of Economics Working Papers 37907, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Dziewulski, Pawel, 2014. "Revealed time-preference," MPRA Paper 56596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:37904 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Establishing a link between behavior ecconomics and two-sided markets," FEP Working Papers 538, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Ogawa, Akira, 2014. "Inefficient but robust public leadership," MPRA Paper 56539, University Library of Munich, Germany.