Report NEP-MIC-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bontems, Philippe & Mahenc, Philippe, 2014. "Signaling quality in vertical relationships," IDEI Working Papers 819, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2014. "Harsanyi's aggregation theorem with incomplete preferences," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00941799, HAL.
- Seung Han Yoo, 2014. "Learning a Population Distribution," Discussion Paper Series 1401, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Shino Takayama & Akira Yokotani, 2014. "Serial Dictatorship with Infinitely Many Agents," Discussion Papers Series 503, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Satoh, Atsuhiro & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2014. "Relative profit maximization and Bertrand equilibrium with convex cost functions," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Flanders, Sam, 2014. "Matching Markets with N-Dimensional Preferences," MPRA Paper 53669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soumyanetra Munshi, 2014. "Arranged marriage, education and dowry: A Contract-theoretic perspective," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-006, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.