Report NEP-MIC-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Bayes Correlated Equilibrium and the Comparison of Information Structures," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000725, David K. Levine.
- BRITZ, Volker & HERINGS, Jean-Jacques & PREDTETCHINSKI, Arkadi, 2013. "On the Convergence to the Nash bargaining solution for action-dependent bargaining protocols," CORE Discussion Papers 2013044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Meyer, Margaret A & Strulovici, Bruno, 2013. "The Supermodular Stochastic Ordering," CEPR Discussion Papers 9486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Eliaz, Kfir & Rozen, Kareen, 2013. "Competing for Consumer Inattention," CEPR Discussion Papers 9553, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luciano I. de Castro & Marialaura Pesce & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2013. "A New Perspective on Rational Expectations," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1316, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Bhaskar, Venkataraman, 2013. "Dynamic Countervailing Power under Public and Private Monitoring," CEPR Discussion Papers 9526, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5673 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anat Bracha & Donald Brown, 2013. "(Ir)rational Exuberance: Optimism, Ambiguity, and Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000782, David K. Levine.
- Anat Bracha & Donald Brown, 2013. "Keynesian Utilities: Bulls and Bears," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000792, David K. Levine.
- Gudmundsson, Jens & Habis, Helga, 2013. "Assignment Games with Externalities," Working Papers 2013:27, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Simon P & Erkal, Nisvan & Piccinin, Daniel, 2013. "Aggregate Oligopoly Games with Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 9511, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna D'Annunzio & Antonio Russo, 2013. "Network Neutrality, Access to Content and Online Advertising," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/57, European University Institute.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0886 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beker, Pablo & Hernando-Veciana, Angel, 2013. "Bidding Markets with Financial Constraints," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1017, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Goulão, Catarina & Panaccione, Luca, 2013. "Pooling Promises with Moral Hazard," TSE Working Papers 13-427, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).