Report NEP-MIC-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Pierpaolo Battigalli & Elena Manzoni, 2013. "Incomplete Information Models of Guilt Aversion in the Trust Game," Working Papers 246, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Ronald Wolthoff & Lodewijk Visschers & Benjamin Lester, 2012. "Asking Prices and Inspection Goods," 2012 Meeting Papers 792, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sergiu Hart & Noam Nisan, 2013. "The Menu-Size Complexity of Auctions," Discussion Paper Series dp637, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Borys Grochulski & Yuzhe Zhang, 2013. "Market-based incentives," Working Paper 13-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Brennan Platt & Nuray Akin, 2012. "A theory of search with recall and uncertain deadlines," 2012 Meeting Papers 777, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bernardita Vial & Felipe Zurita, 2013. "Reputation-Driven Industry Dynamics," Documentos de Trabajo 436, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Manolis Galenianos, 2012. "Learning Through Referrals," 2012 Meeting Papers 814, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Margaret Meyer & Bruno Strulovici, 2013. "Beyond Correlation: Measuring Interdependence Through Complementarities," Economics Series Working Papers 655, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Anne-Christine Barthel, 2013. "Extending The Scope Of Monotone Comparative Statics Results," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201305, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2013.
- Range, Troels Martin & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2013. "Checking bivariate first order dominance," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 9/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Ottorino Chillemi & Benedetto Gui & Lorenzo Rocco, 2013. "The value of information disclosure under local learning. The case of fixed types," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0161, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2013. "Global invertibility of excess demand functions," MPRA Paper 47300, University Library of Munich, Germany.