Report NEP-MIC-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Horner & Larry Samuelson, 2013. "Incentives for Experimenting Agents," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000671, David K. Levine.
- Andrew Caplin & Daniel Martin, 2013. "A Testable Theory of Imperfect Perception," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000649, David K. Levine.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Cass R. Sunstein, 2013. "Why Does Balanced News Produce Unbalanced Views?," NBER Working Papers 18975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2013. "A Political Theory of Populism," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000654, David K. Levine.
- Forges, Françoise & Vida, Péter, 2013. "Implementation of Communication Equilibria by Correlated Cheap Talk : the Two-Player Case," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/8159, Paris Dauphine University.
- Rahul Deb & Debasis Mishra, 2013. "Implementation with Securities," Working Papers tecipa-484, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Ehud Kalai & Eran Shmaya, 2013. "Compressed Equilibrium in Large Repeated Games of Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 1562, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00813199 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian Kranz, 2013. "Relational Contracting, Repeated Negotiations, and Hold-Up," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000676, David K. Levine.
- Johannes Horner & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2013. "Selling Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000680, David K. Levine.
- Stefano vannucci, 2012. "Finite ß-Playable Effectivity Functions," Department of Economics University of Siena 669, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Subiza, Begoña & Peris, Josep, 2013. "A Solution for General Exchange Markets with Indivisible Goods when Indifferences Are Allowed," QM&ET Working Papers 12-18, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica, revised 12 Feb 2014.
- Jaume García-Segarra & Miguel Ginés-Vilar, 2013. "Stagnation proofness and individually monotonic bargaining solutions," Working Papers 2013/04, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2013. "Preference Symmetries, Partial Differential Equations, and Functional Forms for Utility," Working Papers 702, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.