Report NEP-MIC-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Illtae Ahn & Kiho Yoon, 2011. "Competitive mixed bundling of vertically differentiated products," Discussion Paper Series 1101, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Manzo, Marco & Monteduro, Maria Teresa, 2010. "From IRAP to CBIT: tax distortions and redistributive effects," MPRA Paper 28070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2011. "Corporate Leniency with Private Information: The Push of Prosecution and the Pull of Pre-emption," Economics Working Paper Archive 573, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Etro Federico, 2010. "Endogenous Market Structures and Contract Theory. Delegation, principal-agent contracts, screening, franchising and tying," Working Papers 2010_25, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Harrison Hong & Motohiro Yogo, 2011. "What Does Futures Market Interest Tell Us about the Macroeconomy and Asset Prices?," NBER Working Papers 16712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Mattozzi & Antonio Merlo, 2010. "Mediocracy, Third Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-002, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 24 Jan 2011.
- Edi Karni & Marie-Louise Viero, 2010. ""reverse Bayesianism": A Choice-based Theory Of Growing Awareness," Working Paper 1258, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Carlo Prato & Bruno Strulovici, 2010. "Direct Democracy, Political Delegation, and Responsibility Substitution," Discussion Papers 1515, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laib, Fodil & Radjef, MS, 2010. "Automatizing Price Negotiation in Commodities Markets," MPRA Paper 28277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grigoli, Francesco, 2011. "An empirical investigation of the nexus among money balances, commodity prices and consumer goods'prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5533, The World Bank.
- Daniele Gallo, 2010. "From Autonomy to Full Deference in the Relationship between the EFTA Court and the ECJ: The Case of the International Exhaustion of the Rights Conferred by a Trademark," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 78, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lopez, Claude & Papell, David, 2010. "Are euro area inflation rates misaligned?," MPRA Paper 27929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Przemyslaw Jeziorski & Ilya Segal, 2010. "What Makes them Click: Empirical Analysis of Consumer Demand for Search Advertising," Economics Working Paper Archive 569, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Nguefack-Tsague, Georges & Zucchini, Walter, 2011. "Modeling hierarchical relationships in epidemiological studies: a Bayesian networks approach," MPRA Paper 28232, University Library of Munich, Germany.