Report NEP-MIC-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyle Bagwell & Gea M. Lee, 2010. "Advertising Competition in Retail Markets," Working Papers 04-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Werner Güth & Kirsten Häger & Oliver Kirchkamp & Joachim Schwalbach, 2010. "Testing Forbearance Experimentally - Duopolistic Competition of Conglomerate Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-043, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Giovanni Immordino & Alessandro Riboni, 2010. "Legal Institutions, Innovation and Growth," CSEF Working Papers 256, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Frankel, David M., 2010. "Shocks and Crises in the Long Run," Staff General Research Papers 31687, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Sousa, 2010. "Small-scale changes in wealth and attitudes toward risk," Discussion Papers 2010-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Pranav Dandekar & Ashish Goel & Ramesh Govindan & Ian Post, 2010. "Liquidity in Credit Networks: A Little Trust Goes a Long Way," Papers 1007.0515, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Brown, Philip H. & Bulte, Erwin & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2010. "Positional spending and status seeking in rural China," IFPRI discussion papers 983, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ashraf Bany Mohammed & Jorn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "Cloud Computing Value Chains Understanding Businesses and Value Creation in the Cloud," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201061, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2010.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Christos S. Savva, 2010. "Nominal Uncertainty and Inflation: The Role of European Union Membership," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 146, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Hernandez, Manuel & Torero, Maximo, 2010. "Examining the dynamic relationship between spot and future prices of agricultural commodities," IFPRI discussion papers 988, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dario Maldarella & Lorenzo Pareschi, 2010. "Price dynamics in financial markets: a kinetic approach," Papers 1007.1631, arXiv.org.
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2010. "Do Laws Affect Attitudes? - An assessment of the Norwegian prostitution law using longitudinal data," Working Papers in Economics 457, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2010. "What drives Endogenous Growth in the United States?," Kiel Working Papers 1634, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta, 2010. "A Simple Theory of Predation," CSEF Working Papers 255, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- L Godfrey & T Yamagata, 2010. "A robust test for error cross-section correlation in panel models," Discussion Papers 10/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2010. "Von Neumann-Morgenstern Clutters," Department of Economics University of Siena 592, Department of Economics, University of Siena.