Report NEP-MIC-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18251/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhiqi Chen & Bo Zhao, 2010. "Unemployment and Product Market Competition in a Cournot Model with Efficiency Wage," Carleton Economic Papers 10-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Kräkel & Anja Schöttner, 2010. "Technology Choice and Incentives under Relative Performance Schemes," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse10_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Korbinian von Blanckenburg & Alexander Geist & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2010. "The Influence of Collusion on Price Changes: New Evidence from Major Cartel Cases," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1004, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Oksana Loginova, 2010. "Competitive Effects of Mass Customization," Working Papers 1007, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Schade, Christian & Schroeder, Andreas & Krause, Kai Oliver, 2010. "Coordination after gains and losses: Is prospect theory’s value function predictive for games?," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 59524, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Tiago Sequeira e Catarina Roseta Palma, 2010. "On the Effect of Technological Progress on Pollution: a New Distortion in an Endogenous Growth Model," Working Papers de Gestão, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) td09_2010, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
- Charles A.M. de Bartolome & Ian J. Irvine, 2010. "The Economics of Smoking Bans," Working Papers 201027, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2010. "Markets where buyers also are sellers. How realized home equity may work as an accelerator of house prices," Discussion Papers 618, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Balafoutas, Loukas & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Gender, Competition and the Efficiency of Policy Intervention," Working Papers in Economics 450, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Bursztyn, Leonardo & Hemous, David, 2010. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," Seminar Papers 762, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2010. "Debt- Versus Equity-Financing in Auction Designs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31517, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14650/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore