Report NEP-MIC-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Piccione, Michele & Spiegler, Ran, 2009. "Price Competition under Limited Comparability," MPRA Paper 21427, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2009.
- SHIMOMURA, Ken-Ichi & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2009. "Competition among the big and the small," CORE Discussion Papers 2009047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Arai, Yasuhiro, 2010. "Intellectual Property Right Protection in the Software Market," CCES Discussion Paper Series 26, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Federico Etro, 2010. "Endogenous Market Structures and Contract Theory," Working Papers 181, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee & Gerald Marschke, 2010. "The Influence of University Research on Industrial Innovation," Discussion Paper Series 1006, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Biglaiser, Gary & Crémer, Jacques & Dobos, Gergely, 2010. "The value of switching costs," IDEI Working Papers 596, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 30 Oct 2012.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kitov, Ivan, 2010. "Modeling share prices of banks and bankrupts," MPRA Paper 21369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gill, David & Stone, Rebecca, 2010. "Fairness and Desert in Tournaments," MPRA Paper 21322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AZOMAHOU, Théophile & BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & NGUYEN-VAN, Phu, 2009. "Promoting clean technologies under imperfect competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2009011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2010_009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gossner Olivier & Tsakas Elias, 2010. "A reasoning approach to introspection and unawareness," Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Menzie D. Chinn & Olivier Coibion, 2010. "The Predictive Content of Commodity Futures," Working Papers 89, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.