Report NEP-MIC-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohnen, Pierre & Lokshin, Boris, 2009. "What does it take for an R&D tax incentive policy to be effective?," MERIT Working Papers 014, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Meireles & Paula Sarmento, 2009. "Incomplete Regulation, Asymmetric Information and Collusion-Proofness," FEP Working Papers 320, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pollock, R., 2009. "General Network Effects and Welfare," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0915, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mary T. Kelly & John S. Ying, 2009. "Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 3, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Grimm, V. & Mengel, F., 2009. "An Experiment on Learning in a Multiple Games Environment," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benedetto Molinari & Francesco Turino, 2009. "Advertising and Business Cycle Fluctuations," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).