Report NEP-MIC-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Farm, Ante, 2009. "Market Sharing and Price Leadership," Working Paper Series 3/2009, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- André De Palma & Fay Dunkerley & Stef Proost, 2008. "Trip chaining: Who wins who loses?," Working Papers hal-00348451, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00367492_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jos Jansen, 2009. "Strategic Information Disclosure and Competition for an Imperfectly Protected Innovation," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika, 2009. "Patent Scope and Technology Choice," Working Paper Series 792, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Burke, Andrew & Stel, André van, 2009. "The Entrepreneurial Adjustment Process in Disequilibrium: Entry and Exit when Markets Under and Over Shoot," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-21, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Uwe Dulleck & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Matthias Sutter, 2009. "The Economics of Credence Goods: On the Role of Liability, Verifiability, Reputation and Competition," NCER Working Paper Series 42, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Claudia Alves & Luís Santos-Pinto, 2008. "A Theory of Corporate Social Responsibility in Oligopolistic Markets," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 09.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2008. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 583, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Charalambos Christou & Rossitsa Kotseva & Nikolaos Vettas, 2009. "Pricing, Investments and Mergers with Intertemporal Capacity Constraints," Discussion Paper Series 2009_06, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Mar 2009.
- Yiquan Gu & Tobias Wenzel, 2009. "Product Variety, Price Elasticity of Demand and Fixed Cost in Spatial Models," Ruhr Economic Papers 0092, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Tiago Pires & Luís Santos-Pinto, 2008. "Self-Confidence and Timing of Entry," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 09.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Vanc, 2009. "Promoting clean technologies under imperfect competition," Working Papers 2009_06, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.