Report NEP-MIC-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ilir Maçi & Kresimir Zigic, 2008. "Competition Policy and Market Leaders," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp375, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Zhou, Jidong, 2009. "Prominence and Consumer Search: The Case With Multiple Prominent Firms," MPRA Paper 12554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kresimir Zigic, 2008. "Stackelberg Leadership with Product Differentiation and Endogenous Entry: Some Comparative Static and Limiting Results," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp369, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Fumiko Hayashi & Zhu Wang, 2009. "Product innovation and network survival in the U.S. ATM and debit card network industry," Research Working Paper RWP 08-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn & Leo A. Grünfeld, 2008. "Growth policy in a small, open economy. Domestic innovation and learning from abroad," Discussion Papers 572, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- J. David Brown & Julie L. Hotchkiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2008. "Undocumented worker employment and firm survivability," Working Paper 2008-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gay, Brigitte, 2008. "Firm dynamic governance of global innovation by means of flexible networks of connections," MPRA Paper 12525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Levy & Georg Mueller & Haipeng (Allan) Chen & Mark Bergen & Shantanu Dutta, 2008. "Holiday Price Rigidity and Cost of Price Adjustment," Emory Economics 0802, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Masters, William A. & Delbecq, Benoit, 2008. "Accelerating innovation with prize rewards: History and typology of technology prizes and a new contest design for innovation in African agriculture," IFPRI discussion papers 835, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Oliver Hart & Bengt Holmstrom, 2008. "A Theory of Firm Scope," NBER Working Papers 14613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Cabral & Zhu Wang, 2009. "Spin-offs: theory and evidence from the early U.S. automobile industry," Research Working Paper RWP 08-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- James McAndrews & Zhu Wang, 2008. "The economics of two-sided payment card markets: pricing, adoption and usage," Research Working Paper RWP 08-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.