Report NEP-MIC-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ian McCarthy, 2008. "Simulating Sequential Search Models with Genetic Algorithms: Analysis of Price Ceilings, Taxes, Advertising and Welfare," Caepr Working Papers 2008-010, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Item repec:mop:lasrwp:2008.23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo Reggiani, 2008. "Oligopolistic Non-Linear Pricing and Size Economies," Discussion Papers 08/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Timothy N. Cason & Shakun Datta, 2008. "Costly Buyer Search in Laboratory Markets with Seller Advertising," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1212, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Kieron J. Meagher & Klaus G. Zauner, 2008. "Uncertainty in Spatial Duopoly with Possibly Asymmetric Distributions: a State Space Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 579, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2008. "Technological Innovation And Productivity In Late-Transition Estonia: Econometric Evidence From Innovation Surveys," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 61, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Alar Kolk & Kristi Püümann, 2008. "Co-Development of Open Innovation Strategy and Dynamic Capabilities as a Source of Corporate Growth," Working Papers 173, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Sandro Sapio, 2008. "Volatility-price relationships in power exchanges: A demand-supply analysis," LEM Papers Series 2008/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lööf, Hans, 2008. "The Dynamics of Firm Growth - a re-examination," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 128, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Mallesh Pai & Rakesh Vohra, 2008. "Optimal Dynamic Auctions," Discussion Papers 1461, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.