Report NEP-MIC-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaz Miyagiwa, 2007. "Collusion and Research Joint Ventures," Emory Economics 0705, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Michael Harker & Catherine Waddams Price, 2006. "Introducing Competition and Deregulating the British Domestic Energy Markets: a Legal and Economic Discussion," Working Papers 06-20, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Achim I. Czerny, 2007. "Congestion management under uncertainty in a two-airport system," Working Papers 2007-01, Center for Network Industries and Infrastructure (CNI).
- Jean-Daniel Guigou & Bruno Lovat & Gwenaël Piase, 2007. "Relative Performance Evaluation, Risk Aversion and Entry," Working Papers of BETA 2007-26, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kaz Miyagiwa, 2007. "Hold-up and Repeated Interaction: The Case of Complementary Monopoly," Emory Economics 0704, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Yves Breitmoser & Jonathan H. W. Tan & Daniel John Zizzo, 2006. "A Test of Perpetual R&D Races," Working Papers 06-11, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Luke Garrod, 2006. "Surcharging as a Facilitating Practice," Working Papers 06-17, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Garratt, Rod & Troger, Thomas & Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2007. "Collusion Via Resale," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12829, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jerzy Konieczny & Fabio Rumler, 2007. "Regular Adjustment. Theory and Evidence," Kiel Working Papers 1352, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hammond, Peter J., 2007. "Competitive Market Mechanisms as Social Choice Procedures," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 804, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Tommy Clausen, 2008. "Do subsidies have positive impacts on R&D and innovation activities at the firm level?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070615, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Lombardo, Giovanni & Vestin, David, 2007. "Welfare implications of Calvo vs. Rotemberg pricing assumptions," Working Paper Series 0770, European Central Bank.
- Cantillon, Estelle & Yin, Pai-Ling, 2007. "How and when do markets tip? Lessons from the Battle of the Bund," Working Paper Series 0766, European Central Bank.
- Donald J. Brown & Caterina Calsamiglia, 2007. "Marshall's Theory of Value and the Strong Law of Demand," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1615, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.