Report NEP-MIC-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sääskilahti, Pekka, 2007. "Monopoly pricing of social goods," MPRA Paper 3526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pinto, Luis Santos, 2007. "Reciprocity, Inequity Aversion, and Oligopolistic Competition," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp506, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Oleg Yerokhin & GianCarlo Moschini, 2007. "Intellectual Property Rights and Crop-Improving R&D under Adaptive Destruction," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp449, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- SHIM, Sunghee & OH, Jungsuk, 2006. "Service Bundling and the Role of Access Charge in the Broadband Internet Service Market," MPRA Paper 3553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moez Bennouri & C. Robert Clark & Jacques Robert, 2007. "Consumer Search and Information Intermediaries," Cahiers de recherche 07-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Stefan Ambec & Paul Lanoie, 2007. "When and why does it pay to be green?," Cahiers de recherche 07-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Geffroy, Olivier & Geffroy, Anne-Gaëlle, 2006. "DRMs, Innovation and Creation," MPRA Paper 3515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:uto:labeco:200702 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lundborg, Jörg & Lundborg, Martin & Lundborg, Ernst-Olav, 2006. "Infrastructure-Based Versus Service-Based : Competition In Telecommunications," MPRA Paper 3571, University Library of Munich, Germany.