Report NEP-MIC-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nguyen, Thang, 2004. "Technological Progress in Races for Product Supremacy," MPRA Paper 235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jul 2006.
- Nicolas Gruyer, 2006. "Quantity precommitment, Cournot outcome and asymmetric capacity costs," Economics Working Papers 04, LEEA (air transport economics laboratory), ENAC (french national civil aviation school).
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2006. "Entrepreneurial Innovations, Competition and Competition Policy," Working Paper Series 670, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 05 May 2010.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:39_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Felix Hoeffler, 2006. "Mobile termination and collusion, revisited," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2006_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Kemppainen , Kari, 2005. "Assessing effects of price regulation in retail payment systems," Research Discussion Papers 19/2005, .
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2006. "On the "Adverse Selection" of Organizations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 168, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-10-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Hellwig, 2006. "The Provision and Pricing of Excludable Public Goods: Ramsey-Boiteux Pricing versus Bundling," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2006_21, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Marco Sahm, 2006. "Informative Voting and the Samuelson Rule," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2006_18, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Bask , Mikael & Liu , Tung & Widerberg , Anna, 2006. "The stability of electricity prices: estimation and inference of the Lyapunov exponents," Research Discussion Papers 9/2006, .
- Filip Abraham & Jozef Konings & Stijn Vanormelingen, 2006. "Price and wage setting in an integrating Europe : firm level evidence," Working Paper Research 93, National Bank of Belgium.
- Drexl, Andreas & Jörnsten, Kurt & Knof, Diether, 2005. "Non-linear anonymous pricing in combinatorial auctions," Discussion Papers 2005/6, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2006_5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- MUSOLESI, Antonio, 2006. "Dynamique de l'innovation dans les services français," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-06, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Gerhard Sorger, 2006. "Quality-improving horizontal innovations," Vienna Economics Papers 0609, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.