Report NEP-MIC-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ambrus, Attila & Reisinger, Markus, 2006. "Exclusive vs Overlapping Viewers in Media Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 1178, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200674 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Marielle C. Non, 2006. "Going where the Ad leads you: On High Advertised Prices and Search where to buy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-075/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200669 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dietrich Franz & List Christian, 2006. "Judgment aggregation on restricted domains," Research Memorandum 033, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:sac:wpaper:660306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:esx:essedp:616 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Sasaki & Roland Strausz, 2007. "Collusion and Durability," Papers 032, Departmental Working Papers.
- Dolfsma, W.A. & van der Panne, G., 2006. "Currents and Sub-currents in the River of Innovations - Explaining Innovativeness using New-Product Announcements," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-036-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Leufkens Kasper & Peeters Ronald, 2006. "Synergies are a reason to prefer first-price auctions!," Research Memorandum 034, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Rebeggiani, Luca & Tondani, David, 2006. "Organisational Forms in Professional Cycling - Efficiency Issues of the UCI Pro Tour," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-345, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Donald E. Campbell & Jerry S. Kelly, 2006. "Social Welfare Functions that Satisfy Pareto, Anonymity, and Neutrality: Countable Many Alternatives," Working Papers 43, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.