Report NEP-MIC-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Crossley & Hamish Low, 2005. "Is the elasticity of intertemporal substitution constant?," IFS Working Papers W05/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lynne Pepall & Dan Richards & Liang Tan, 2006. "Advertising: "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0606, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:17_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2005. "Ownership Structure of Cable Networks and Competition in Local Access," Working Papers 09, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2006. "Some Investment and Competition Implications of the Ownership Structure of Overlapping Networks," Working Papers 11, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- John M. Crespi & StÃ©phan Marette, 2006. "Quality and Competition: An Empirical Analysis across Industries," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 06-wp420, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:15_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koski, Heli & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2006. "Innovation and Dominant Design in Mobile Telephone," Discussion Papers 1012, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Mark Coppejans & Donna Gilleskie & Holger Sieg & Koleman Strumpf, 2006. "Consumer Demand under Price Uncertainty: Empirical Evidence from the Market for Cigarettes," NBER Working Papers 12156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pio Baake & Ulrich Kamecke, 2006. "New Networks, Competition and Regulation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 568, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Roessler, 2006. "Public Good Menus and Feature Complementarity," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 962, The University of Melbourne.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "Theory of Demand in Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 2006-07, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Pedro Pereira, 2005. "Entry, Costs Reduction, and Competition in the Portuguese Telephony Industry," Working Papers 05, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Duarte Brito & João Gata, 2006. "Merger stability in a three firm game," Working Papers 10, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Steven D. Levitt, 2006. "An Economist Sells Bagels: A Case Study in Profit Maximization," NBER Working Papers 12152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:16_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore