Report NEP-MIC-2005-09-02This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crossley, T.F. & Low, H.W., 2005. "Unexploited Connections Between Intra- and Inter-temporal Allocation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0537, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Germán Coloma, 2005. "Fusiones y adquisiciones en mercados con empresas públicas y privadas," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 299, Universidad del CEMA.
- Eugen Kovac, 2005. "Tying and entry deterrence in vertically differentiated markets," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp266, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Galina Vereshchagina, 2005. "Between-Firm Redistribution of Profit in Competitive Industries: Why Labor Market Policies May Not Work," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp268, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2006. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000954, David K. Levine.
- Hummel, Patrick, 2005. "Iterative elimination of weakly dominated strategies in binary voting agendas with sequential voting," Working Papers 1236, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.