Report NEP-MIC-2002-10-18This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Randall S. Kroszner & Brian H. Jenn, 2002. "Federal Terrorism Risk Insurance," NBER Working Papers 9271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Crawford & Francois Laisney & Ian Preston, 2002. "Estimation of household demand systems with theoretically compatible Engel curves and unit value specifications," IFS Working Papers W02/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mike Young & Jim McColl, 2002. "Robust Separation:A search for a generic framework to simplify registration and trading of interests in natural resources," Natural Resource Management Economics 02_004, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Gregory D. Hess, 2002. "Marriage and Consumption Insurance: What's Love Got To Do With It?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-15, Claremont Colleges.
- Laurens Cherchye & & Timo Kuosmanen, 2002. "Benchmarking Sustainable Development: A Synthetic Meta-index Approach," Others 0210001, EconWPA, revised 08 Oct 2002.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2002. "Segregation and Racial Preferences: New Theoretical and Empirical Approaches," Working papers 2002-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2003.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Lanse Minkler, 2002. "Rationality, Integrity, and Religious Behavior," Working papers 2002-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Levy, Amnon, 2002. "A Theory of Rational Junk-Food Consumption," Economics Working Papers wp02-11, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Olivier F. Morand & Kevin L. Reffett, 2002. "On the Existence and Characterization of Markovian Equilibrium in Models with Simple Non-Paternalistic Altruism," Working papers 2002-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Darlene C. Chisholm & George Norman, 2002. "Spatial Competition and Demand: An Application to Motion Pictures," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0216, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Stefan Hajkowicz (Ed) & Mike Young (Ed), 2002. "Value of Returns to Land and Water and Costs of Degradation Vol 1 of 2," Natural Resource Management Economics 02_002, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.